Centrifugal CTH Series Pumps
Tapflo CTH pumps are designed with a glass blasted pump casing. The pumps, which come with a variety of connection types, mechanical seal options and
Tapflo pumps feature a very simple and ingenious design, which with only 19 different components allow for easy and quick maintenance. So quick and easy, that many of our pumps are maintenance free. If something does go wrong, our design means that down time is minimal.
Options and special executions
Ideal when abrasive or sticky particles are present, this system recirculates a small amount of the pumped product from the discharge side to the seal chamber, which will save the mechanical seal and chamber from being overly worn.
A great option where there is a potential risk of dry rnning, or where the product tends to solidify or crystallise. This system utilises an oil cup connected to the mechanical seal, which lubricates the chamber, which helps prevent wear.
Long coupled execution
The perfect solution when pumping hot products like oil at temperatures up to 180C.
A simple yet effective option, a plug is mounted to the bottom of the pump casing which allows draining of the entire pump.
- Click here to find out how Tapflo manufacture the industry leading diaphragm pump
- To find out more about our entire range of double diaphragm pumps, click here
- Learn more about how you can save money by using one of our Centrifugal pumps
- Do you use Peristaltic Hose Pumps? Learn more about our longer lasting hoses here
- Our Lobe Pumps are constructed completely out of polished stainless steel. Find out more about our range here
- Our screw pumps are Industry leading for solid handling within hygienic applications.
- Find out how our Low Energy Air Pump can pay for itself within 12 months here
- Tapflo Pumps are industry leaders for the supply of Magnetically driven centrifugal pumps.