Hygienic Twin Screw Series
The Twin Screw pump are single-flow and self-priming. Two contact free intermeshing screws and the pump housing form closed chambers that, according to the direction of the rotation, constantly move towards the pressure discharge end of the pump. This axial system enables cautious, low-pulsation conveyance. It protects the media and maintaince size, surface and visual integrity of the products.
- Click here to find out how Tapflo manufacture the industry leading diaphragm pump
- To find out more about our entire range of double diaphragm pumps, click here
- Learn more about how you can save money by using one of our Centrifugal pumps
- Do you use Peristaltic Hose Pumps? Learn more about our longer lasting hoses here
- Our Lobe Pumps are constructed completely out of polished stainless steel. Find out more about our range here
- Our screw pumps are Industry leading for solid handling within hygienic applications.
- Find out how our Low Energy Air Pump can pay for itself within 12 months here
- Tapflo Pumps are industry leaders for the supply of Magnetically driven centrifugal pumps.