What Makes The TD Drum PE & PTFE Pump Different?
The TD Drum PE & PTFE Pump dispenses liquids & change-over from Drums, IBC & Containers with ease. The pump is connected to a carry-frame for inserting and removing pump & suction tube and available in numerous material options, PP, PTFE or SS316L to suit almost any fluid.
TD Drum Pump for PE & PTFE Series have the following characteristics:
- No rotating parts: Gentle fluid handling – ideal for shear sensitive fluids or abrasive products.
- High Pressure: up to 8 bar on standard units.
- Infinitely variable flow: Easy to adjust flow rate via blocking needle valve
- Intrinsically Safe: Driven by compressed air for safe fluid handling.
- Variable Suction Tube Lengths: up to 2 m
- Different Material Options: Stainless Steel AISI 316L, PP or PTFE to suit almost any fluid
Turn your existing PE & PTFE pump into a TD Drum Pump with only 3 additional parts!
1 x Drum Inlet (63)
1 x Pump Tube (64)
1 x Handle (65)
For Metal Series you also need:
4 x Domed Nut for Pump Feet (66)
4 x Washers for Pump Feet
4 x Rubber Feet for Pump (67)