WHAT DOES MAKE TD Drum Metal Pump DIFFERENT?
TD Drum Metal Pump is fitted with a carrying handle and immersion tube for direct insertion into drums and IBCs. Available in numerous material options, PP, PTFE or SS316L to suit almost any fluid. The TD Drum Metal Pump dispenses liquids & change-over from Drums, IBC & Containers with ease. The pump is connected to a carry-frame for inserting and removing pump & suction tube.
TD Drum Pump for PE & PTFE Series have the following characteristics:
- No rotating parts: Gentle fluid handling – ideal for shear sensitive fluids or abrasive products.
- High Pressure: up to 8 bar on standard units.
- Infinitely variable flow: Easy to adjust flow rate via blocking needle valve
- Intrinsically Safe: Driven by compressed air for safe fluid handling.
- Variable Suction Tube Lengths: up to 2 m
- Different Material Options: Stainless Steel AISI 316L, PP or PTFE to suit almost any fluid
Turn your existing PE & PTFE pump into a TD Drum Pump with only 3 additional parts!
1 x Drum Inlet (63)
1 x Pump Tube (64)
1 x Handle (65)
For Metal Series you also need:
4 x Domed Nut for Pump Feet (66)
4 x Washers for Pump Feet
4 x Rubber Feet for Pump (67)