The Electronic Dry Run & Dead Head Protection System (EDRH) is a device that guarantees reliable, effective and safe operation of your AODD Pump. At the same time the consumption of compressed air is also reduced, meaning lower operating costs! Initially designed for use with our Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps. Pump switch-off thresholds can be set with accuracy up to 0.05 bar, allow incredibly accurate setting and protection parameters.
Main benefits of using the EDRH Protection System:
- Reduces the consumption of both compressed air and electricity by turning the pump off in case of inefficient operation.
- Elongates the lifetime of the pumps internals such as diaphragms.
- Turns off the pump in case of the accomplished task, such as unloading of tanks.
- Limits the discharge pressure of the pump.
- Gives a real time indication of the pressure values.
Main features of the EDRH Protection Device:
- Wetted parts of the system in contact with the fluid are made from AISI 316L
- Intuitive operation by use of only 3 buttons!
- Precise configuration of the pump On / Off parameters up to 0.05 Ba
The Electronic Dry Run & Dead Head Protection System (EDRH) Protection System can be supplied as a loose kit for integration into existing pump assemblies or supplied fitted to a pump, ready to use out of the box!
Product Coding: EDRH-xxx (Pump Size)