The Pomac Pumps organization encompasses three primary activities.
Apart from the production of pumps, the Tolbert site also organizes all sales and service on a national as well as an international scale. Target groups include the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries. Pomac Pumps, headquarted in Tolbert, the Netherlands, develops and manufactures a complete product range of hygienic pumps. These pumps are used worldwide in a variety of industries, including the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
Pomac Pumps employs a team of motivated employees, cooperating in their attempt to realize the customer’s demands while continuously improving pump technology. Thus, the company attains a consistent growth rate, allowing new investments.
Development of new products for the displacement of viscous liquids, leading to a strong synergy with existing products. Offering a complete product line of pumps for the displacement of low-viscosity as well as high-viscosity media in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries.
The success of Pomac Pumps is based on the following factors:
- solving existing pumping problems.
- gaining acceptance as a manufacturer due to a favorable price/quality ratio.
- excellent delivery times due to an intelligent construction concept.
- in-house production of all pump parts.
- a wide capacity/pressure range.
- a relatively small organization with short communication lines.
Showing all 9 results