Magnetic Drive Pumps at Tapflo UK
Varying from the standard pumping mechanism, 'Mag'drive pumps are designed so that the motor is coupled to the pump by magnets, instead of a direct mechanical shaft. The drive magnet works the pump, 'driving' the pump rotor, which is magnetically coupled to the primary shaft driven by the motor. Magnetic Pumps are used in industries where leakage of the agent being pumped could cause damage, such as in the chemical or nuclear industries.
CTM 20-7 Plastic
CTM 25-8 Plastic
CTM 25-10 Plastic
- Click here to find out how Tapflo manufacture the industry leading diaphragm pump
- To find out more about our entire range of double diaphragm pumps, click here
- Save money by using one of our Centrifugal pumps. Find out how here
- Do you use Peristaltic Hose Pumps? Learn more about our longer lasting hoses here
- Our Lobe Pumps are constructed completely out of polished stainless steel. Find out more about our range here
- Our screw pumps are Industry leading for solid handling within hygienic applications.
- Find out how our Low Energy Air Pump can pay for itself within 12 months here
- Tapflo Pumps are industry leaders for the supply of Magnetically driven centrifugal pumps.